Bachelors of Science in Computer Science
Rochester Institute of Technology
- Native English speaker
- Japanese Language Proficiency N2
- Experience in a wide array of programming languages including Swift, Objective C, C#, PHP, Ruby, C/C++, and Java.
- Over ten years of experience with macOS and nine years with iOS. Also proficient with Windows and Linux.
- Experience designing and developing games in Cocos2d, Sprite Kit and Unity.
- Experience with hardware installation, networking, and assorted troubleshooting in a corporate environment.
- Experience with translation software including Wordfast Anywhere and Trados.
- Developed personal translation software for macOS to assist in translation.
Programming and Design
macOS and iOS Software
- Designed and developed over five applications for the macOS and iOS App Stores in Objective C and Swift since December 2011.
- Designed Happy Translating and Happy Dictionary, two macOS applications that assist the translation process.
- Designed and developed subaku, a puzzle game for iOS.
- Designed and developed rainblocks, an action-puzzle game for iOS.
- Designed and developed VIDEGOAME an action-adventure game for Windows, macOS and Linux
- Personally displayed games at BitSummit in 2013, 2014 and 2015.
Web Design and Programming
- Designed and developed The Final Fantasy 5 Four Job Fiesta, a yearly gaming event which has raised over $50,000 for Child's Play Charity since 2011.
- Developed a Twitter based client in PHP to run the above charity event more efficiently.
- Handled all issues and customer-service type problems for participants in the charity event.
- Translated over 1 million characters for Ambition Co., Ltd. since April 2015. Translation work included character dialogue for their various games.
- Translation work for Active Gaming Media including work on multiple game translations since September 2012. Translations included game manuals and other documentation such as packaging and presentations.
- Over 700 translation jobs at gengo.com since December 2011 noted for the high speed of delivering the translations.
- Translated four self-made iOS applications from English to Japanese.
Assistant Language Teacher
- Taught English at elementary schools in Gojo, Nara from August 2007 to the present.
- Developed macOS and iOS software to use in class and improved usage of technology in English classes.
- Gave seminars to elementary school teachers on how to teach English classes using technology and improve English skills.