Games I completed in June 2015
- 2015.06.02: Symphony of the Night (Replay)
- 2015.06.13: Wario Ware (Replay)
Ah, yes, the summer slowdown. This happens every year and I'm not entirely sure why. January through March always has me blasting through games and April through June is usually a fraction of that. New school year starting, perhaps?
Games I bought in June 2015
- 2015.06.04: The Secret of Monkey Island™: Special Edition
- 2015.06.04: Sam & Max Hit the Road
- 2015.06.04: Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders
- 2015.06.04: The Dig®
- 2015.06.04: Indiana Jones® and the Fate of Atlantis™
- 2015.06.04: Monkey Island™ 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge™
- 2015.06.04: LOOM™
- 2015.06.29: Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
Whoops. Well, it was a good sale, right? Hell, despite loving Maniac Mansion how many other Lucas Arts games have I completed? Yeah. Sad amount. So that gets fixed soon!
Plus, Lightning Returns. Because it finally reached the price point I was willing to pay. Just finishing up NieR and I'll pop this in.