I doubt I'm going to finish anything on the last day of the year, and if I do I can always just edit this post and delete this text. You'd never know.
Games I beat December, 2014: 6 games (3 first time and 3 replays)
- 2014.12.07: Shadowgate 2014 (2014)
- 2014.12.08: Shadowgate (Replay) (1987)
- 2014.12.14: Rogue Legacy (2013)
- 2014.12.21: Super Metroid (Replay) (1994)
- 2014.12.27: Chrono Trigger (Replay) (1995)
- 2014.12.28: The Binding of Isaac (2011)
I'm not sure if I should count the original Mac release of Shadowgate as a replay or not, but it is pretty darn similar to the NES release. So let's call it that. The others are pretty clear cut.
Games I bought December, 2014: 6
- 2014.12.06: Dragon Quest 3r (iOS) (1996)
- 2014.12.18: Final Fantasy Explorers (2014)
- 2014.12.28: FTL: Faster Than Light (2012)
- 2014.12.28: I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream (1995)
- 2014.12.28: Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut (2014)
- 2014.12.28: Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons (2013)
I made out pretty well with the Steam winter sale. Not much I want, but got a few things that I've been meaning to have. FTL I can tell I will not be playing. Way too complicated. Wish I didn't pick it up or had at least gifted it to someone who'd enjoy it.